Becoming a Pediatrician can only be described as an act of love. And we love children. That’s why our staff of healthcare professionals dedicate their careers to helping you with your babies – newborn to 21 years.
Questions or concerns about vaccines? Want a better understanding of developmental milestones? We will work with you, answer your questions and together we can craft the ideal health program for your child.
Insurance and payments
All health and welfare of all babies are important to us.
- We accept all insurance plans, including Medicaid, Peachtree, WellCare, Amerigroup, Peach Care, Aetna, Cigna, BlueCross, Humana, Tricare, etc.
- We accept all forms payment including checks, credit cards, cash and in some case we even offer payment plans.
Wellness checks help keep your child healthy and can reduce unscheduled (sick) trips to the physician or the hospital emergency room. A successful well check can catch issues before they become unmanageable.
- The periodicity (when they occur) and the content of our Wellness Checks are based on Bright Futures and the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We offer all immunizations.
You are busy. We respect that.
- Same day appointments and walk-ins accepted for sick visits with short wait times – often less than 15 minutes!
- Extended hours on some days: (8am to 6pm) to accommodate working parents and school attendance for children.
- Convenient access from major highways - more info at Our Locations.
- After-hours phone access.